Friday, May 24, 2013

Revising Your Goals

Things change from year to year, and that means sometimes you have to rethink your goals. I have been so busy over the last few months, blogging had to be put on hold for a while. Now that summer is here and MANY things have changed in the past six months, I feel it is time to start up again. I visited my life goals page and made some updates. For example, I don't know if having a goal of moving is achievable in the next five years. I have recently accepted a teaching position and am unsure where my career will take me. For now, it seems much smarter to consider staying. I have also completed several of my goals, so I added a few new ones. It is okay to change what you want in life; just make sure your actions reflect what you are trying to achieve in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment