Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goals Aren't Just for Setting

There are a million reasons to set goals for yourself. For me, it provides a destination to work toward. It's easy to set a goal, but not always easy to reach it. Sometimes there may be bumps along the way, but keeping true to your goals (and modifying them if needed) and maintaining momentum to accomplish them is possible. Today, I met one of my goals (from my goals page)...and that is an AMAZING feeling. Meeting one goal motivates me to move forward to accomplish even more. Remember, goals aren't just a list of things to post on your refrigerator. They aren't just for setting. They are for ACCOMPLISHING! Make sure you are doing at least one thing (hopefully more than one) to accomplish your long-term goals...it may be work, but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment